Sunday, April 6, 2008

After State

Right after state I went to gymnastics and I did the parallel bars and I started working a thing that's called a Moy to support, that means that I go through the bars and land on my hands in support and swing into an L sit I got that 2 days after state. Me and Gabe thought that we should have worked it a little longer then we would have had a bonus in the P bars. Gabe also said that I might be able to be a level 8 if my pommel horse routine cleans up. I'm getting a lot better. In fact I can't believe how good I am. talk to you soon.

8 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow Johnny, you are ripped! Wish I could do half the things you can! Keep working hard and you can win gold at the olympics one day, I just know it! Love, Aunt Tricia

Danielle Christiansen said...

wow!! really impressive moves..
My girls did solos this weekend and took first place they also won a cover girl contest for the program. it was fun.
You have got some talented kids there.

Grammy Staffy said...

I can't believe how good you are either. To me you are awesome! I am so proud of you. Keep working hard. I love you. Grammy

Marla said...

I can't believe how good you are either. I think you are awesome! I can't wait for the day we can see it in person!

Lynell said...

hey jhon you are a champion you are the best you are every thing you want to be and you know it you are so great, loving kind good at gym kinda good at dance love you jhon oops i mean big bro your the best

Erin said...

I wish we could have been there! You are amazing, little guy! Keep up the good work!

Love you!

Grammy Staffy said...

Wow Johnny! 9.7! I don't think I can get that score! I am so sad that I didn't get to go to your other competition in St. George. I love to spend time with all of you.I wish that you could see me play baseball! Lovw,E.J.

cyndi/mom/nana said...

You are an amazing big brother. Looking forward to one day perhaps seeing you in the Olympics. Great job on your workouts.