Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Love Of God

Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father love us very much. But sometimes we're to much into whatever we're doing to relise it. They gave us this Earth, our bodies, and wonderful parents. Did you ever think of why Jesus died for us? Think about that one. He did it so we can live with him and God again. That is the greatest blessing we will ever recieve, and all that we have to do is be the best of our abilities. I hope tonight your thinking about this I'm going to be. This is a very good thing to think about. I love my family more than imaginable. What about you? I'm not just talking about brothers and sisters mom and dad. How about grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. And people like that don't you love them to. Because they are amazing people. So just think until you fall asleep. Talk to you soon. Love Johnny

12 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

My dear Johnny,
What a beautiful testimony. It brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful that my sweet grandchildren have a testimony even at a young age. You are so sweet and a good example to all of us. We also love you more than we can express. Isn't it wonderful to know that because your parents were married in the temple, we will be together as a family for all eternity. I'm thankful for that because it would not be heaven for me without being with my family. I love you.... and always will. Grammy

Marla said...

JOhnny - I know for sure that I love you. You are a very special kid and I'm so glad that you're my nephew!

Erin said...

You are so sweet Johnny. Thank you for you thoughts! It is a good reminder for all of us!

Love you buddy!

Tricia said...

Wow Johnny, you're so smart for your age! What an awesome missionary you will be! Hope to see you guys soon!

Emma Vehikite said...

THAT WAS AWSOME,I LOVED IT. I LIKE THAT YOU HAVE SUCH A STRONG TESTEMONY.

SEE YOU SOON,
EMMA :)

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

Hi Johnny I like your testimony.
I have a testimony too.

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

The last comment was from me. I'm EJ

Grammy Staffy said...

Hi this is Clarie.
I like the nice things you said. I love my Heavenly Father too. I love my family too. I love you. Claire

Erin said...

Hey Johnny Boy,

We are so excited to have you come visit us next week! See you soon! Love you!

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

I MISS YOU. WE WILL COME TO VISIT YOU SOON.

Faith Girl said...

You're right.

My mama is friends with Grammy Staffy, so I know her too!

Come visit my blog!

cyndi/mom/nana said...

Awesome that you are willing to bare your testimony so strongly. You are awesome.