Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Team captain

Yesterday at gym we had a parents meeting. We talked about the meets last year and the ones coming up this year. The coolest meet that I heard was Black Jack. Black Jack is in as Vegas. The thing about it though is it costs 100 dollars. that is a lot of money concidering we have 4 others to go to. And since it costs so me and my mom are trying to think of ways to earn money so we could pay that meet off. Erin and Patrick already gave me some great ideas to earn money THANK YOU GUYS. Since I'm team capitan and all there are a couple of responsibilities that I have and the ones that I've already done is make sure everyone is streached out by the time gym is going to start. Another is making homework that the guys have to do everyday or the days there not at gym. And one of my personal favorites calling everyone to tell them that " We have gym today." The reason why thats my favorite is because sometimes they don't have the best reasons why they can't come to gym today. Well it looks like I got to go sorry I couldn't write anymore than this but I think it looka a lot better than when it was smaller. Love you all. Bye

9 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello my dear John boy,
I was excited to see that you had a new post on your blog. I always love hearing from you.

I'm sorry that the Las Vegas meet costs so much. Are you going to the St. George meet again this next year? It was fun this year when we all went together to your meet wasn't it.

I send lots of love your way. ((hugs)) Grammy

Erin said...

Johnny, if anyone can save $100 it is YOU! You are the BEST with money... pretty much better than anyone else I know!

You can do it! Just start saving TODAY!

Maybe now that it's snowing you can have people pay you to shovel their sidewalks? There are lots of things you can do to earn money!

Love you buddy! Set high goals and you will achieve! You gotta use the secret!

Loni-Loo said...

hey johnny i am so proud that you are now the team capten! i know gabe is not maken a mistake. come to my blog!

Tricia said...

That would be exciting for you to go to VEGAS! Even if you can't go in the buildings, they are still really cool to see from outside! Hope you get to go!!

Love,
Aunt Tricia

Grammy Staffy said...

Hey Johnny,
I just saw that Loni featured you on her blog...how nice of her.

I think that it is great that the two of you are such sweet brother and sister and that you love each other so much.

I am proud of both of you. Come visit my blog sometime. I miss hearing from you.

I love you lots. Grammy

cyndi/mom/nana said...

What a sweet sister that she has told us about your blog. I wanted to say it's nice that you are able to complete this blog. I am a cyber friend of your Grammy Staffy.

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

Hi Johnny,
This is Grammy. I can't wait to see you this weekend.

Claire made a new blog.
She wants you to check it out

We love you.
Grammy and Claire

Gracie and Sydnie said...

this is gracie. cool blog. my blog name is



banditgracie.blogspot.com

check it out! Later!

Bye Bye

Gracie and Sydnie said...

Okay so i just have one more thing to say...............................


Your captain of the football team!

cooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats sweet man ! You rock on dude!


Later! Go to my blog!
bye