Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Life

Well hello I'ts me Johnny. During the whole week me mom and Lonica are running around all day and now I have to do this thing that's called the Secret Garden. I didn't really want to do it but the choreographer really needed me so I decided to do it. In the Secret Garden I am the little gardener and dude in a tux. When I'm in the tux I have to die! and I also have to dance with a girl. I don't really care because I had to do it in the Nutcracker also.
There are so many things I have to do each and every day, but when I was at school one day we had an assembly with a kid that was born without any arms or legs. His moto was " I can do it, I can do it, I can do it with a smile on my face. That really made me think. I thought that if this kid says that every day then why shouldn't I? So now I say that moto every time before I go to gymnastics. So that's my life. It's very busy. See ya.

4 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Johnny,
I am happy that you are in Secret Garden. I didn't know that they were doing it again this year. What will Loni be? What date is the show? I hope that we can come from CA to see you.
I love your new motto. I will try to remember to say it each day too."I can do it with a smile" I love you. Grammy

Erin said...

Hey Johnny boy,

Like Grammy, I too will do my best to "do it with a smile", whatever it may be!

You are a great writer! I'm excited to read your next blog!

Love you!

Marla said...

You are one amazing boy Johnny! I couldn't do as much as you do with a smile on my face. But you are a good example to everyone.

Lynell said...

hey johnny thanks for your comment. ho and its me lonica you know i always thought you looked so tough well im going on to millsberry bye