Friday, March 14, 2008

progress at gym

well this is my new blog. Me and Lonica have been asking if we could get one for like three weeks. there really cool but anyways my mom wrote that one that said " I've yet to get my pommel routine without falling , but I got the whole routine last monday and I'm going to get it at state in St. George next meet. My mom keeps telling me that the reason I keep falling is because I don't believe that I can do it, but since I got it monday I can do it at state. last time when we were at St. George I got a 9.3 on the rings and a 9.7 on the vault those are both the highest scores I've gotten the whole season. talk to you soon.

5 comments:

Lynell said...

Johnny, I can't tell you how happy I was to read your blog. I am so proud of you. Way to believe in yourself. You are awesome and I knew you could do it.
XXXOOO MOM

Marla said...

Johnny, even tho' we can't be there, we will be cheering you on! Congratulations on getting that routine...I think I can barely do a cartwheel anymore!

CoachGabe said...

Johnny! What an awesome blog. And your handstand on the rings looks so tough! I am so proud of you kid, for your hard work and dedication. Gymnastics is only for the toughest of tough guys and believe me you are one of them! We'll get that pommel routine kid just hang in there.
-Coach Gabe

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Johnny,
I'm so glad that you started a blog. I am always amazed at the the things you accomplish. I can't wait to see you at the state meet. Too bad that I am not a judge. I'd give you all 10s, no all 11s. I love you. Grammy

Emma Staffanson said...

I am glad you have a blog!!