Tuesday, March 18, 2008

School

Today I had to start school again. It wasn't all bad but to bad I had to wake up at 6:15. That was the worst part of the whole day. Instead of watching T.V. all day I had to actually learn stuff(just kidding). It was cool I showed my teacher my blog she thought that it was awsome. Of course being me I just had to agree with her. She laughed when I said " I know", I kind of laughed too. We learned about the Constitution being signed and all that jazz. I already knew about most of it but I still learned a lot today. The school counselor came in today and said that she could've read The Rainbow Fish, but for some reason decided to read a true story. During the first recess is when I showed my teacher the blog. I played soccer every recess after that. I scored three goals today. Well that's not very impressive compared to how good the guys that Justin has to play against are. Anyway back to school. Every morning before school our mom has a routine that we all do. We wake up really early and eat while our mom reads us the scriptures. Then when were all done Justin takes a shower then Jalen then me then Lonica. It really helps us through the day since Justin goes to school first then Jalen then me and Lonica. It's quite weird but we do it anyway. I thought it was kind of fun today at school. Nice talking to you guys. Bye.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I'm exactly like you, I LOVE vacations from school! I wish we had vacations at the same time, then you could come visit more often! That would be fun!

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Johnboy,
It sounds like you had a very busy day. With all the work you do at the gym and sometimes IBT how do you have time for school? Just kidding. Study hard, go to college, get a good job, work for 40 years and then you can retire like me and grampy and be on a permanent vacation. We are having a great time. Just think,from 1st grade to retirement, Grampy and I each spent about 42 years in school. I think we deserve a break from school....Don't you??? Love you lots. Grammy

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Johnny,
I absolutely love your morning tradition of eating breakfast together and reading the scriptures. It may seem hard to you now but one day you will be so thankful that your parents did that for you. Next time your sweet mom wakes you up early give her a big hug. Just realize that it is harder for her to get you all up and fix breakfast and read to you than it is for you to eat and listen. Be grateful that you have a mom that loves you that much.
I hope that you will carry on that tradition when you have a family of your own. Love ya, Grammy

P.s. Your mom told me that you can't post a new blog until you have at least 3 comments. That is why I made 2 comments instead of one. Do you think she will count that???? Keep blogging....I love it. Send me some comments too. Grampy says that I can't post a new blog until I get three too....just kidding but I would love to get comments from you.

Grammy Staffy said...

Hey Johnny, did you see the comment that Grampy left you at the top of your blog? That makes 3 people commenting so when do we get a new blog from you? Your mom told me how much you love to blog. With you being so busy I don't know how you find time to do it, but I think it is great. I love you. Grammy

Marla said...

Getting up early never gets easier Johnny! But it sounds like you are so busy, but that you take everything that comes along with a big smile. You are awesome Johnny! We miss you.

cyndi/mom/nana said...

What a good mom you have I wish I were as good. Sounds like you are a very smart young man and off to a good start this school year. I also wanted to tell you that we love your grammy staffy very much she's a very sweet and kind person.