Monday, March 17, 2008

Snowboarding

Well me, daddy, Jalen and Justin all went snowboarding today at The Canyons ski resort. This was the only time Jalen's been snowboarding and the second time that I've been. Justin has a pass so he's been an o.k. amount of times. So today when we barley started I tried not to fall but it practicly made me. The second time I think I didn't fall but I don't really know. Then we went on a different place in the resort, and I did pretty good, and every time I kept getting better. One time I biffed so bad and I got up and my bottom killed. I'm serious, it burned. Oh ya and this one time at the very end I was going down the Mt. and this girl in front of me all of a sudden stops and I couldn't do anything. So I tried to slow down but I was going to fast and I smashed right into her. It knocked the wind out of me. It hurt so bad. And this other time there was this guy named David, and he got stuck under the ski lift. and for about 10 minutes he was just stuck trying to get up it was hillarios. So that was my day today. talk to you soon. bye.

4 comments:

Erin said...

How fun!! You are so lucky to get to go snowboarding! Did the older boys have the day off, or did they get to play hookie? What a fun day!

Grammy Staffy said...

I'm glad that you had fun, but it doesn't sound like much fun to me. I'm glad that you weren't seriously hurt. Be careful you have the state gymnastics meet in 2 weeks. I don't think that you would do to well with a broken arm or leg. Luv, Grammy

Marla said...

I have never snowboarded and although I have more cushion on my bottom than you, I still think it would hurt a lot! Sounds like a lot of fun tho' when you get the hang of it!

Tricia said...

Uncle Dayne says you not only the the girl that stopped in front of you, but you did a mid-air flip after you hit her and he was amazed you guys lived, let alone weren't seriously hurt! Bet that gymnastics kicked in a little on the snow eh? Love ya, Aunt Trish