Friday, March 14, 2008

My Team

This is my team they're so great I'd name them but that would make this thing huge. They support me in everything I do just like what my family does. I spend so much time with them that I could call them my family. They're the best. I'm so happy that I could meet each and every one of them. Estebon is the top left me and him are practically brothers. Anthony is next to him he's kind of new but to me it seems like he has been at the gym longer then I have. I just am so happy that their working with me. Right now I am the highest level but Anthony is so good already that he is going to skip level 7 and go strait to level 8 so finally I have somebody to work with cause I'm a pretty competitive person. I'm so happy that my family is so supportive in everything that I do. Talk to you soon. Johnny

3 comments:

Erin said...

You are so awesome!! I love you so much Johnny and am so proud of you! We can't wait to cheer you on in St. George! Yippee! It's gonna be AWESOME!! Is Lonica going to share this blog or will she start one herself?

Love you!!

Erin said...

P.S. I can't believe you can do the middle splits! Holy Cow!!

Grammy Staffy said...

Gee Johnny I'm glad I get to see your whole team. I quess that I haven't noticed them at a meet because when we are there I only have eyes for you. I'm glad that you have good friends on the team. Keep working hard and we will be there in St. George to cheer you on. Luv ya. Grammy